Initial Tiles & Bathware supplies supportive after sale service to our merchants and end users. Any approved warranty claims will include first year labour. Warranty policies for different product types are set out as we have written each warranty policies on the each product description.
Initial Tiles & Bathware is not accept claims against this warranty where the following conditions are found to exist:
- Plumbing installations have not been carried out by a licensed plumber, and/or are not in accordance with the Plumbing Code of Australia AS3500 and ABCB Guidelines.
- The goods have been installed by a licensed Plumber but not installed properly.
- The goods have been installed correctly by a licensed Plumber, however subsequent repairs, modifications and/or adjustments to the goods after installation have not been carried out by a licensed plumber.
- Claims against faulty cistern valves, and seals with be rejected where after-market sanitising additives have been introduced into the toilet cistern tanks, rather than to the toilet bowls.
- Claims for visual defects to product surfaces may be rejected where harsh cleaning or scouring products have been used.
- Claims against vitreous China product faulty dimensions or glazing imperfections (that are permitted within AS1976 - Viteous China used in Sanitary Applications). It is permitted that vitreous
- China product will vary up to 5mm on any surface and be accpetable products due to the unique conditions of the product’s manufacturing process.
- Claims against damages on MDF vanities due to leaking tap wares or pipes.
Warranty Claim Procedure
To make a claim under this warranty you must contact Initial Tiles by telephone (+61 ) 1300 979 610 or email email@example.com as set out above. You will need to provide:
- Proof of purchase of the goods including the date of purchase (A copy of Invoice or Delivery Docket);
- Address of the goods installed;
- Details of the licensed plumber who installed goods.
Initial Tiles & Bathware will then contact you within 7 days of first being advised of the claim by your and depending on the circumstances arrange to either
- Replace the goods
- Repair the goods
- Replace and install new goods
- Request more information
- Reject the claim